What are the latest CRM trends?
CFOs opt for cloud ERP
News & Events
SoftOne Technologies acquired Prosvasis
Enhanced productivity with ERP
It is possible that you acquired an ERP solution while your business was still developing and you gradually realized there are certain hidden costs you had not anticipated. After analyzing some of these expenses, we are now able to describe how cloud ERP can offer the solution to this issue.
Let us start with certain signs showing that an obsolete on-premise ERP system can create problems and, ultimately, burden you with hidden costs you had not initially expected.
1. Multiple -or even wrong- types of inventories, which are not driving sales, and cause errors, omissions and undue expenses.
2. Insufficient or unavailable inventory leading to loss of sales.
3. Customers complaining for insufficient/unprofessional customer service.
4. Under or over-pricing, causing loss of profit or sales.
5. Delays in invoice collection due to insufficient information.
6. Employees need to input the same data into multiple systems, due to insufficient integration.
7. System downtime due to hardware issues, etc.
8. Employees spend a significant amount of time on system operation logistics, including software updates, data backups, etc.
9. Time-consuming training for new employees to use the system, due to the complicated and not intuitive user interface.
10. Issues related to hacking and data safety, due to obsolete technology and the inability of the system to provide data access on a per user basis.
The good news is that, once you realize that a new ERP system can be beneficial to your business, there are many available options, the most important one being a cloud ERP solution.
The most important advantage of a cloud-based system is that it does not require any dedicated space for servers and hardware, nor any IT support, or expenses for periodic maintenance or software purchase. Furthermore, cloud solutions do not require periodic maintenance, software updates or data backups, as these needs are all covered by your monthly subscription.
Finally, you should consider the impact that the adoption of a new system can have on your employees. A properly selected ERP system is easily and quickly deployed, easily customized and provides the necessary information in a precise and quick way, and in a clear format.
This means that the user interface is attractive, allowing users to access all data with just a few clicks. The same applies to safety and protection against hackers that are ensured by the integrated tools offered by the solution provider.