SoftOne Technologies is one of Europe’s most dynamic software vendors, focusing in the development of ERP, CRM and innovative Cloud Services. SoftOne delivers both on-premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) business solutions for growing midsize businesses and large organizations. Soft1 solutions are powerful, intuitive and simple. They unify business processes across the enterprise, using a single, integrated platform.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing professional to assist in our overall marketing efforts in our subsidiary offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. The successful candidate is expected to positively contribute in developing the local marketing plans and ensure their successful implementation and execution. The position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities, demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks as needed, to ensure the coordination of the department’s activities (Prepare presentations, organize events, negotiate with suppliers etc.)
- Coordinate and Collaborate with PR agencies, Press Media and Digital Marketing providers
- Work alongside with the senior managers and the sales team on projects such as lead generation, content creation, contests, promotions, etc.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Assist with the maintenance of company websites content and social media accounts
- Provide support as required to the company’s partners network
- Track marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Monitor and report on competition’s performance and marketing activities
- Execute and control the local Marketing budget, following company global marketing strategy.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Marketing or Communications (Master’s degree will be considered an asset)
- Proven working experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications like Web Analytics, Google Adwords, WordPress CSM etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Organizational and time-management skills required
The company is offering competitive compensation package and opportunities of continuous growth and development. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.